Friday, October 7, 2011

Fun with math

After seeing a cutie clock on Pinterest I decided my clock needed a facelift. So Kate, my assistant, die cut the star bursts and I already had those cute-to-death apples. I hope this will help my kiddos with telling time!


So we just started our money unit. When talking about coins and then about pennies I realized they had a hard time telling the difference between the wordage. I made this little money word wall with photos so they can see the difference.


We also introduced addition number models. Each student got 2 pizza slices with a number written on each. They also had a page of toppings. They made different combinations of numbers to equal the number (the sum) on the pizza. Then they colored them and glued them on paper plates.





It made a super cute bulletin board, too!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment